Creative Craft World Challenge

Morning everyone! I am so pleased to say I have been invited to join the Creative Craft World Design team and here is my first challenge entry for this week - black, white and silver!

Photos of my Jack (who at the moment along with his brother are both full of cold!)

I have used white Bazzill cardstock, and I have sprayed it with Black magic Tattered Angels Glimmer mist. The PP's are Delish designs and I have used a selection of punches to create the layered embellishments, and of course there needed to be some bling - so I have used one of my Prima swirls!!

I have used rub-ons and heart sticker from Glitz designs and the alphabet is my trusty American Craft thickers! Star stamps are from Stampin Up, sliver button is from my stash.
Thanks for looking and I would like to thank Lou and the rest of the team for their warm welcome - please go over to the CCW blog and have a go at the challenge!
Love and Hugs
Sarah xxx

Comments

Samantha Hauzer said…
Love this layout, the misting is fabulous!
MiniOwner said…
That is just stunning, Sarah. So happy you've joined the Creative Craft World design team.
Sue x
Unknown said…
That's lovely, I like the layered embellies. x
Laura said…
This is stunning. Love the layering.
susibee said…
Lovely. I like the music behind his name.

Popular Posts