Creative Craft World Challenge - Choccy's Challenge!!

Good morning and welcome to another CCW challenge - this weeks challenge is from Choccy and its is Hot choccy. marshmallows and cream! - so a colour theme of Brown, pink and cream. We had to used digi images from Stitchy Bear Stamps and Bugaboo Stamps
I have used a Bugaboo stamp on my LO below - I printed the stamp on acetate and coloured in using peel off markers
I have used Tattered Angels glimmer mist, BG Porcaline PP, AC thickers and Martha stewart punched butterfly, journal box from Elle's studio
Birthday card below using a Stitchy Bear Digi image

She has been coloured in using Pro-markers and Prisma Pencils, PP are Papermania, sentiment is Stampin Up, Prima flower, ribbon and embellishment from my stash


As always - thanks for looking and go over to the CCW blog and have a go and this challenge!!
Love and Hugs
Sarah x x x x

Comments

Choccy said…
A set of stunning projects Sarah !!

Thankyou for joining in with my Hot Choccy, Marshmallows and Cream challenge.
xxx
Tracy said…
Love the cards and Brenda loves your background!
MiniOwner said…
These are just gorgeous, Sarah.
Sue x

Popular Posts