A couple of cards

Friends of mine had a beautiful baby boy a couple of weeks ago - called Ewan John and I went to visit him (and his Mummy and Daddy) last week to have a cuddle - he was so little!! Here is the card I made for his parents
I have used Whiff of Joy stamp and she has been coloured in with Promarkers and prisma pencils, I have used nestabilities to cut her out and she has been glittered with Stickles, PP are DCWV, sentiment is Stampin Up!
the flowers are from my sister - but I am sure she probably got them from Wild Orchid Crafts! Ribbon, pins and beads from my stash.

It was also my Brother-in-laws birthday (I do struggle with male cards!) - so I inked up this Sugar Nellie stamp as he is a golfer. I have coloured him in using Promarkers and Prisma pencils, Papers are Basic Grey Archiac, stamp, ink, ribbon and star punch all Stampin Up!
Thanks for looking
Love and hugs
Sarah xxx

Comments

Unknown said…
Lovely cards Sarah, I especially love the male one x
My Little World said…
Love the golfer card Sarah, where is the stamp from? x x

Popular Posts