UKS weekly challenge!

Hi everyone - sorry not blogged with stuff for a while but getting back in to the routine of work and school just gets in the way of scrapping!! Yesterday I was at a crop run by Katie at Cre8tive and although I didn't get a huge amount done - it was good to relax and catch up with friends - and that is what scrapping is all about! I did however catch up with 2 of my UKS weekly challenges (and the monthly one is in progress!)
Wk 1 Sept - Pastel/Ice cream colours (10 points), stripes/boarders (5 points), photo to show change/memory (10 points) and journaling (5 points). This is my graduation from 1996 - which is quiet appropriate at the moment as I am having a tough time at work - and looking at this photo reminds me of the hard work it took to gain my degree for my job. I have used AC cardstock and thickers, Scrapworks PP, and star flowers with Doodlebug jewels.
Aug wk 5 - Mono colours (10 points), montage of 3 pics (10 points), stamped image on LO (5 points), journaling around edge of LO or photos (5 points). This is a photo of my lovely son at school with his certificate he gained in Maths at the year 7 prizegiving cermony - I was so proud of him - he had worked so hard!

I have used Bazzill CS, AC thickers and Adorn alpha, SU inks and star stamps, Jillibean soup Blue stock PP and a blue Jenni Bowlin Butterfly.
The metal embellishment is Tim Holtz


Thanks for looking!
Love and Hugs
Sarah xx

Comments

susibee said…
Two lovely pages - I especially like the one of Jack and love how you've journalled round the edge. You have reminded me I must use my Tim Holtz metal embellies.
MiniOwner said…
These are super pages, Sarah.
Sue x
Unknown said…
Lovely pages Sarah, I recognise the colours of the gown! I've never scrapped my graduation photo, great idea. Sorry to hear work is a bit of a worry at the moment, Jen x

Popular Posts