Cre8tive crop LO's

Morning everyone!! A few more LO's I completed at the Cre8tive crop I went to on Saturday - the LO below is a little bee that landed on my Jasmine in the summer - I have used a vintage kit from Total papercrafts featuring Delish papers.
A photo of me and my friend Jackie at Ladies Day @Goodwood. I have used Bazzill bling and the remainder of my BG August Kit - which featured BG Oliva papers and embellishments.
Photo's of my water boy - Jack!! Kaisercraft papers and American Craft thickers
and a few papermania dew drops!
Thanks for looking!
Love Sarah xxx

Comments

susibee said…
Fab pages. I love the photo of the bee in the jasmine.
Unknown said…
Lots of great work Sarah! I too love the bee one.
My Little World said…
Love all the layouts Sarah, especially the Total Papercrafts one. :) x
MiniOwner said…
These are great, Sarah.
Sue x

Popular Posts