Basic Grey LO's

I love Basic Grey papers and their embellishments, I always have and last year I started the Basic Grey Page Of The Month Kit - and have continued with it this year thanks to Katie at Cre8tive. Most of the LO's from last year and quiet a few of this years have been from Kelly Goree - go and check out her blog - her work is fantastic!! I found this sketch on Kelly's blog and she used BG Oliver papers for her page - so as this is my fav BG papers at the moment (move over Archiac!!) - I decided to use BG Oliver collection too!
This is a photo of my boys at the beach on the IOW (as always) in April and it was bitterly cold!! Everything I have used is BG Oliver collection
Love the journalling boxes and the embellishments!


and these lovely rubber embellies just 'pop' off the page!!

Below is a DLO - August Page of the month kit - BG Oliva collection (twin sister of the Oliver collection) - but panic - I don't do girly pages!! But thanks to the neutral colours - it muted out the pink in the papers and I have scrapbooked some photos from Jack's 12th Birthday.
Right page
Love this collection too!!
Left page
I decided to omit the 'baby' banner that was on the original sketch!!;-)
Thanks for looking - and don't forget to check out Kelly's blog!!
Love and Hugs
Sarah xx

Comments

Popular Posts