Pumpkins and Halloween

A few more pages that were completed at the LittleGreen Crop Circle weekend - and these are all Pumpkin and Halloween LO's

Our traditional yearly trip to Slindon Pumpkin farm to choose our pumpkins. The PP is again form Jillibean-soup. The alphas are Basic Grey and American craft thickers, Journalling box is from ShabbyChicCrafts.

Pumpkin ribbon - again not sure where I got it from!! The below LO is using Stampin Up Kraft cardstock, Basic Grey stamps and the pumpkin felt is Queen&Co
Then we carve the pumpkins - again sorry don't know where the PP has come from as it was in a kit!!
I have used Prima flowers and centres, Creative Memories Lazer cut stickers, and American Craft thickers.



Spooktacular!!! - A photo of Jack as Dracular - he did look the part!!

The alpha is Halloween letters from the earlier kit.
Trick or Treat!! - PP is Heidi Grace and the Title is Karen Foster
I have punched out circles from another Heidi Grace PP
Thanks for looking and I love to read your comments
Love and Hugs
Sarah xx

Comments

Maria said…
super super stuff Sarah, I just love pumpkins and you've got this down to a fine art.
susibee said…
What a lovely selection of pages, your children will love these when they look back on them over time. The papers are gorgeous and I love the felt pumpkins.
Laura said…
I love Halloween layouts. My favourite season. I buy the papers, but never have the right pictures.

Popular Posts