A few more LO's

I've been doing a bit of scraplifting - I find a LO and then I print it out - but I've spent the last 15 minutes trying to find out where I got them from!!! This LO was scraplifted from a LO by Maria (aka Ziggysmammy on UKS) - I quickly printed it off before the UKS gallery was culled earlier in the year - I'm not sure if Maria still scraps but she is an amazing artist and you can see her work on her blog here
I have used black embossed cardstock and Stampin Up stamps along with SU Kraft white ink, Prima swirl and American craft thickers and MM alphabets. This is a photo I took in January at Bosham Quay - it was a very cold afternoon and the sun was setting.
This LO is a straight scraplift from a very talented lady - Tracie H - you can find the original LO here on her blog. I love her work and she is such an inspiration. I saw these papers by Glitz designs on Tracie's blog and she had used them with a lovely photo of her son - I knew they would be perfect for a photo I had taken of Jack on his birthday!!

Everything is Glitz designs - Distressed Couture collection
I have used the papers, cardstock stickers, and rub-ons. The numbers are American Craft Thickers, and alpha are Adorn it. I used these papers before on a Twilight LO - I have to say I love them!!
Thanks as always for looking
Love and Hugs
Sarah xx

Comments

MiniOwner said…
That sunset at Bosham is beautiful.
Sue x
susibee said…
I love both of them but especially the black bling.
Unknown said…
I love them Sarah, Tracie H lives near me and it was due to a class she taught me that I got into scrapping!
Laura said…
I love the black and white, so striking!

Popular Posts