A card for baby Jack!

Friends of our have had a baby boy and they have called him Jack!! I have warned then by giving him this name - he will be a little monkey for the rest of his life - after having my Jack for nearly 12 years - I know!!! Here he is - at only 3 weeks old he is gorgeous and I had cuddles with him yesterday for at least a couple of hours!!

and here is his card that I made for the new arrival!!

I have used such a cute stamp from Elzybells. Get over to the site quick as sadly Elizabeth is closing down :-( - I am very sad about this as I have loved her stamps - but the good news is she has a cracking closing down sale - so go and get yourself a bargin!!

I have used my Prisma pencils to colour in my image, Basic Grey stamps, and SU Kraft cardstock and ink.
ribbon, pins and beads are from my stash
I've also used one of my new Prima - Fleurs de Prima flowers - love these!!

and as always a few pearls to finish it off!!
Thanks for looking
Love Sarah xxx

Comments

Popular Posts