Back to School LO's

I did promise you more LO's and here are a few more of Jack and Sam when they started school in September. They both started new schools - Jack went off to secondary school and Sam to a special needs school in the ASD unit.
It was such a change to scrapbook school photos using blue and not red!! Jack's school uniform is black and navy!! I have used Bazzill cardstock and Jillybean soup PP - but a different variation to before - but just as yummy!! I have used my new American craft thickers and Papermania glazed brads.


I have used a Tattered Angels stamp - large compass (thank Lulu!!), and an Autumn Leaves journalling stamp.


Sam was still in red so I used Basic Grey Recess papers and American Craft thickers.

and used some Bakers Twine (purchased from ebay) to sew on some buttons

Thanks for looking!
Love and Hugs Sarah xx

Comments

MiniOwner said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
MiniOwner said…
More fab pages, Sarah. I'm loving your work.
Sue x
Maria said…
Jack looks so grown up - lovely scrapping, you are very good at journalling and its lovely to be preserving these precious memories
susibee said…
More lovely pages.
Laura said…
I love the sunglasses on top of the head look! :)

Popular Posts