Birthday Card for my Niece

A birthday card for my niece who is 8!!! She isn't a girly girl so I went a bit rock chick!!
I have used one of the new Manga Sugar Nellies - I ahve coloured her in using Pro-markers and Prisma pencils. The papers and butterfly rub on are both Glitz Design - Distressed Couture Collection, the twine is from my stash and the roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts - they are white but I have inked the edges in red.

Pins and bling are from my stash
Thanks as always for looking - I hope she likes her card!!
Love and Hugs Sarah xxxx

Comments

Heather said…
Im sure she will love it!! xx
MiniOwner said…
Your cards are fab, Sarah.
Sue x
Curly said…
Oh wow Sarah I love your cards hun this rock chick especially is super. I'll have to have a look for that one.
Berry said…
She did love it! It's a fab card thanks! hugs Moi xx

Popular Posts