Me @ Thirty Seven

Another LO for my 2009 album - a photo of me on the beach at the Isle of Wight - taken just after my 37th Birthday - this was when I took an early morning stroll down the beach - it was bliss, so quiet - a few joggers and the seagulls - but that was about it! This was a self portrait using my camera timer!
I have used Prima Marketing papers - Tropics and I have used Pencil lines Sketch 184
I have used Primas 'Say it with Pearls' swirl - I love this swirl as it almost has a wave effect (perfect for a beach photo!), the large flowers are Prima Painterly and the metal centres are from my stash - the brads are Papermania. Rest of the flowers are Prima with pearl adhesive centres. 'Me' is naked chipboard that has been inked, sprayed with Glimmer Mist and then topped with Glossy Accents. Other alphabets used include Dovecraft glitter alphabet and Adorn it Carolee's creations - tiny letters


Thanks as always for looking
Love and Hugs
Sarah xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts