A Couple of Cards

Sorry I've not blogged for ages but life just gets in the way sometimes!! I have been working lots of extra hours at work and I have managed to pick up an extra night shift too - hopefully this is only temporary and I can cut down my night shifts as planned in the summer!
This card is actually one I really struggled with and I hope the recipients liked it - I had to make a wedding card for a couple who were having a non-traditional wedding. They are a 'rock' couple and were getting married in black and mauve and the request was for a personalised card. I have used a stamp from Catslife Press. I have used inks and ribbon from Stampin Up, Co-ordinations cardstock and a cuttlebug embossing folder, pins and pearls from my stash.

A couple of Easter cards - a quick rush job to send one to my Mum and my Sister (so rushed I forgot to write in my sisters card!!!). I have used a new image from Magnolia's Hoppy Easter 2010 collection - Bunny Tilda. I have coloured her in using Prisma pencils and I have inked the edges of the cardstock using SU inks and the sentiment is also SU. Prima flowers and ribbons, brads, and dew drops from my stash.
A close up of Tilda
Thanks for looking and hopefully I will update my blog more (it helps that it is the school holidays and I am off this week!!) and I always love to see your comments.

Love Sarah xxx

Comments

Clare Arnold said…
great non traditional card Sarah, I'm sure they will love it

CLare
Berry said…
Loved it even if you forgot to write in it! good job I know who would send me a card just like that lol xxx

Popular Posts