December 1st - Journal Your Christmas

Its that time of year again and I am starting Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas - I loved this project last year and I am happy to say I have at least 5 friends joining me this year!
Here is my Christmas journal - all ready to go - I have used some lovely Winter Song Collection papers - Snow Bubbles Foil Papers are on the outside of my covers and inside is Starlight Glitter Paper. I have used American Craft Thickers - Puffy Glitter - Glass Slipper - Mulberry.

I have also punched out a few of the bubbles and 3D them on chipboard and foam pads. The entire cover was then covered with Mod Podge for protection.
The album is 8 x 8 and all the pages are covered ready with a selction of Christmas papers - I love from Basic Grey, MME, DCVW and Bo-Bunny to name a few!

I have also just finished a Christmas card order of 8 cards - here is a sneek peek of a few of them - I will update later with a closer pics of the cards. I now need to get back to my xmas pressie wrapping while I have no-one in the house!!!

Thanks as always for looking.
Love Sarah xxx

Comments

Popular Posts