Published!

I have for the first time had one of my Layouts published!
The December issue of Scrapbook Trends has printed my Christingle LO - and I am chuffed to bits!! So all of you go out and buy the magazine!!
Here is my LO of Jack with his Christingle - I have used the following Bazzill cardstock, Bo Bunny - Tis the season chorus die cut, American Craft tinsel thickers, snowflakes cut on the Cricut expression, Adorn it tiny etched alpha, pearls - Kaisercraft and bling - Papermania
Sorry I've not blogged for a while but life has been very busy and stressful!
Hopefully normality will resume soon!!

Love Sarah xx

Comments

MiniOwner said…
Congratulations! It's a lovely page.

Sue x
Steph said…
Well Done you - very deserved
Clare Arnold said…
congratulations hun

I must look out for a copy!
My Little World said…
Well done Sarah, I have my copy now, will you sign it for me!! :)

Popular Posts