and there is more!

I have just come back from a great crop with a group of lovely friends, we had a lovely time and I managed to do a few LO's - this one below being one of them!
My Perfect Cowboy - Jack!
I have used Bazzill Bling for the lettering and I cut the title out on the Cricut using Calligraphy and Storybook carts (not mine - but thanks Jane for letting me have a play!). I have cut the stars out (again Bazzill bling cardstock) using my Stampin Up! star punch and I have embossed these using the new Cuttlebug christmas stars embossing folder. The PP are Dream Street - Jack collection (quiet perfect!!). The metal embellishment I have had in my stash for years and the three felt star brads are Making Memories.
A couple of cards using Stampin Up! stamps - In the Stars. I have used Certainly Celery and So Saffron inkpads, cardstock and ribbon - I embossed the cardstock using the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, and these have been finished off with pins, beads, pearls and little silver baseball hat charms all from my stash.

As always - thanks for looking and I love to see you comments
Love Sarah xx

Comments

My Little World said…
Wow fast work on updating your blog Sarah. Must get mine done and include some of the LO's I have done.

Fab LO's as usual hun, I love your BG album too, thanks for letting me see it.

Jane x x
MicheleP said…
beutiful lo of Jack Sarah - it is stunning in real life though. It was great to see you at the crop - roll on the next one :-)Love Mxxx

Popular Posts