More Stuff for School!!

I've been a woman on a mission...........or as my hubby puts it - a women possessed!! The house is a tip...the ironing is the pile the size of a small mountain.....and there is no food in the house (note to self - remember to update Tescos delivery for Monday!!)
I have been a scrapping diva - busy either making stuff for school staff members/pupils or I have been in school taking photos or making scrapbooks with year 6 - and just to think on Tuesday it will all be over! *sob!*
I made 29 ATC cards for Sam's class
Just a little something to say thank you for being my friend

I've used Stampin Up! stamps, coloured in with Pro-Markers and everything else has been printed on the PC


I even scanned in Sam's signature and printed so he didn't have to write 29 cards!

I have also wrapped 28 candles for every staff member of the school!

Again using the Stampin Up stamp and punch (I'm loving this new punch!).

I have also made this canvas for the school secretary - who has known my boys since they were babies - and I also went to school with her daughter! Sam adores Mrs Miller and will miss her lots - so I made her this so she can put it on her desk at work!

Close up of the flower and charm. I've used Bazzill throughout!

I am off to a crop - til - you - drop today and my mission is to finish 3 mini albums and make 10 cards! So watch this space!!!
Love Sarah xxx

Comments

Mary B said…
my goodness Sarah where do you find the energy these are all great and such a lovely idea
Minty Magic said…
All these things are fantastic Sarah - you are so kind and caring. The boys are so very lucky to have such a great mum - a supermum!
Barbara said…
Wow Sarah. You have been busy. it all looks fabulous.
Lynne said…
Wow Sarah I feel like a slug now seeing what you accomplish and with a family too!!!
You are a FANTASTIC MUM and one of the best parents I have ever met, the school will really miss you!
Hope you have enjoyed your crop and that DH forgives the 'tip' LOL!!

Popular Posts