Missing in Action!

So sorry I've been a bad blogger but life is MANIC!!! As many of you parents and teachers know the end of the summer term is a busy one - however this year with both boys moving schools it is 10 times worse!! I have had parents evenings, change up days, buying new school uniform, sports events, assembly, choir concert and next week we have the long awaited school production - Wind in the Willows! I have also been a crafting demon and the boys school albums are finished! Between them there are over 150 pages!

A couple of pages from Jack's album
and Sam's album too!

I am also in the process of finishing mini albums for Sam's LSA's, and a mini album for Jack's class teacher.
I made 27 mini albums for Jack's class - they are in the process of making a Memory book which will stay in school, and I made all of Year 6 mini albums so they could make their own mini book. They are all 6x6, bound together using my Bind it all and I cut their names out using my Cricut.

Jack's album

On the spine of every album they had a little charm attached

I spent all Tuesday afternoon in school helping with their pages.....along with boxes of paper, my Cuttlebug and Cricut - we had a great afternoon!
I am also making 30 little ATC's for Sam's class to say goodbye - hopefully soon I'll have some photos to show you!
That's all for now - thanks for looking!
Love Sarah xx

Comments

Popular Posts