A few more cards!

Just a few more cards I have been working on!
The above card is Whiff of Joy stamp - Maid Charlotte -from the Medieval collection (collection 2 is due out soon!), coloured in using Prisma pencils and promarkers. DCWV pp and cardstock, prima flowers, ribbon and pin from stash and charms from The Hobby House. Sentiment is a Stampin Up stamp.

Gorjuss Girl stamp from Funky kits, PP DCWV, Swirl is Sizzix die cut, flowers are prima and the centres are dew drops. SU! sentiment as before.

My new St Patricks Day Tilda from Magnolia, coloured in with Prisma pencils, flowers are Prima, Brads and charms from The Hobby House, gems are dew drops
A card for my God-daughter who is 13 this month - using Sugar Nellie stamp, Prima flowers and charms/brads as before
and my other God-daughter who is 6 this month I used Whiff of Joy princess Charlotte, DCWV PP , brads and charms as before, pins and ribbon from stash, and I would like to thank Bev for her inspiration for this card.
Thanks for looking
Love Sarah xx

Comments

Clare Arnold said…
Beautiful cards Sarah, I like the little charms

Clare
Tracy said…
Those are gorgeous cards Sarah! And I love the picture on your header..

Popular Posts