Basic Grey Kit Of The Month March

Another Page-of- the-month kit from Basic Grey - using the Marrakech paper collection
"Its' just a day in my Life" by Kelly Goree above and my LO is below
My page is photo's from an average day in my life (except the family one which was taken at photography studio earlier in March). The journalling is about my average day revolving around my family, doing the school run, making sandwitches, checking online and if I get time squeezing in some card-making or scrapbooking!
Thanks as always for looking
Love Sarah xx

Comments

Steph said…
I love all the LO's you have done - beautiful.
My Little World said…
Beautiful Sarah, your albums are fantastic.
Unknown said…
You did great. I know is late but I still want to do the page, i bought the paper and am going by photo..... how did you type the journaling into the page????
gaby-angel@msn.com
Unknown said…
The more i look at it, I actually think you did an excellent!!! job!!!

Popular Posts