More card making!

More card making using Sugar Nellie stamps, the images are coloured with pro-markers and prisma pencils. Scraps of cardstock have been embossed using the cuttlebug embossing folders, PP, ribbon, pins and gems all from my stash. Sentiment is from Catslife Press
The above is a 5oth birthday card for my friend Jane. She is off to St Andrews to play golf for the weekend!
The above card is for Steph - its her birthday today - Happy Birthday Steph! The sentiment is from Stampin Up! and the flower is a Prima Painterly. The dark pink cardstock is Love Elsie.

And a LO - sorry I can't rememeber where I got the PP from and the picture really doesn't do it justice as it is embossed and glittery:) The chipboard letters 'Snow' have been painted and made sparkly by using Stampin Up! Dazzling Diamond and the glazed with Glossy Accents, the 'boots' are AC foam thickers again glazed with Glossy Accents. Snowflakes cut on the Cricut and the jounalling box is a stamp from Catslife press as before. Photo of my Ugg boots in the snow that we had earlier in the month!
Thanks for looking - Love Sarah xx



Comments

Clare Arnold said…
pretty cards hun. I bet that SNOW title looks great with the dazzling diamonds

Clare
xx
My Little World said…
Fab cards and LO hun. Your colouring in is great. :) And I really do need to get some Catslife Press stamps.....

Popular Posts