LO 48 - Success - 365 Challenge

Hi - and sorry I've not blogged for ages...........but Christmas is such a manic time of year and the the new year saw out PC out of action for nearly a week and no photos were uploaded. I have been taking part in Shimelles - Journal Your Christmas - which is now complete and I will update my blog with some photos soon! However the end of 2008 saw the end of my 365 Challenge with Anna Bowkiss - this LO 48 (only another 4 more to catch up on!!)

LO 48 - SUCCESS!!

Used - Crate papers, Fancy Pants - Splendid, Prima Flower, AC Thickers, Ali Edwards - Technique Tuesday stamps. I used the quote from this week - "If cold December gave your birth, the month of snow, ice and mirth, place on your hand a turquoise blue, success will bless whatever you do. - Anon" I just had to scrap this photo of Sam with his letter from WSCC - who's logo happens to be a turquoise blue colour - we have finally had confirmation in writing Sam will move change schools and start at St Anthony's Special Needs School in September 2009 - the best christmas present we could have ever asked for!!

Comments

Lynne said…
Sarah this is lovely

Popular Posts