More 365 Challenge LO's!

As promised my 365 LO's that I did at the retreat. These are LO's 36-40 which means there are only another 12 LO's to complete and the challenge will be finished! Where has the year gone?? Some weeks I have found it hard to keep up with all the prompts and LO's but I am please I have kept going and so many have loved my album and all enjoyed looking at it.


LO 36 - Red Riding Hood


Week 36 was fairytales - the LO challenge was to pick a fairytale and use dimension and texture on the LO. I picked the day my boys returned back to school - the first year it had rained on the first day of school so they required not only their coats - but hoods up!!


Bazzill cardstock, embossing with cuttlebug number embossing folder, crate paper scrunched up and inked, scenic route PP, WRMK designer gromlet, doodlebug velvet brads, chipboard stars painted and diamond glazed, doodlebug rub-ons and American craft vinyl thickers.


LO 37 - Smile

Week 37 - Dr Seuss Quotes - Use Sparkle

Quote is "Don't cry because it is over. Smile because it happened." Dr Seuss

Photo taken at my school reunion!


K&Co saffron graph paper, Bazzill cardstock, WRMK Best friends snap, flowers from Sarah's cards, MM glitter brackets, American crafts thickers, imaginise cord brads, Prepared to be amazed stamp - Autumn Leaves


LO 38 - He is your Brother



Week 38 - Abba Songs!

Pick you fav - the song lyrics are typed at the bottom of the page - this is a lovely photo of my 2 fav subjects - Jack and Sam!


Basic Grey Colour Me Silly collection, bazzill cardstock, American craft vinyl thickers (have you noticed I do like my AC thickers!!!!) - not sure where the ribbon slider came from!

LO 39 - Courage



Week 39 - I have chosen day 270 - "Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" - Mary Anne Radmacher.

This photo is of Sam with his letter from WSCC to say that there is no space for him at St Anthony's school, but we will keep trying to get him moved as we all know he will be so much happier at this school. We will just keep trying!


Love elsie - Cody all star embossed paper, Bazzill cardstock, Sweetwater PP, MM letter stickers, gromlets - WRMK, suede flower - WRMK and scenic route chipboard letters


LO 40 - Cherish




Week 40 - all one word quotes. The challenge was one word, one picture, one title!

Photo of Jack when he returned home from his school residential on the Isle of Wight. I missed him so very much, made me cherish him even more when he returned!


DCWV nannas nursery baby boy papers, American craft thickers, ribbons and velvet brads - MM animal crackers - Jack collection.


Thanks as always for looking - I love to see your comments

Love Sarah xxx




Comments

knitkath said…
Lovely collection of lo's Sarah, glad you're catching up!
Great Los Sarah, such lovely papers you have used!
Denise Phillips said…
I'm watching you too!!! lol!! xx
Barbara said…
Great LOs Sarah. Gosh yes only 12 more to go. Well I have 13 as I am still behind.

Popular Posts